PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING FOR A WHOLESALE ACCOUNT:
The following requirements apply to all distributors:
- We are currently not accepting new Amazon Wholesale seller accounts at this time. If you are selling on other channels besides Amazon, such as a retail store or your own website, then you are welcome to apply.
- We do not ship orders directly to Amazon or other 3rd-party fulfillment centers. You must manage your own logistics.
- We will provide a Letter of Authorization to sell on 3rd-party platforms after your account is approved and you place your first order.
- We do not provide custom shipping labeling services.
- You must have a selling channel, ie. a brick and mortar store or website.
- We do not ship outside of the Continental USA.
- You must have a US credit card with a US billing address.
- All distributors are required to comply with our MAP policy. We monitor all 3rd party channels and strictly enforce MAP pricing.
- All orders must be placed through our online website and must be pre-paid by credit card. We do not accept purchase orders or manual invoices.
If you agree to the above requirements, please complete the following form.
If you encounter issues submitting this form, please click here to open the form in a new browser window.
Once you submit your application, we will follow up with you in 1-2 days with next steps. You do not need to contact us for the status of your application.
IMPORTANT: Please continue to check your SPAM folder after submitting your application to make sure our response and further communications do not get missed.